Friday 27 February 2009

Welcome to my blog

I have set up this blog for owners and people interested in SX Bass Guitars and SX Guitars. I bought one at Christmas and was over moon with it. It was my best bass guitar buy in a long time. I managed to get my hands on SX Custom Handmade Vintage Series which I believe is built round the 1962 Fender Jazz Bass. The quality is excellent and sounds fantastic. When I bought it I thought this is a great project bass and was set in mind to change the pickups and do all sorts of things to it. But on getting it home and having a closer look and plugging it in decided they was nothing I wanted to do to it and liked it just the way it was. I could not believe how it compared to my Mexican Fender Jazz Bass. SX make guitars very much like Fender and Gibson and other great models. On this blog I will post pictures of my bass and hope to show you pictures and videos of these great guitars.

No comments:

Post a Comment