Monday 3 August 2009

SX SJMB-62 CAR Bass Guitar

So far you have seen some of the great SX Guitars so I thought I would bring you a range of SX Basses. I came across the SX SJMB-62 CAR and loved the style of this bass. Again like all SX guitars and bass it is made from good tone wood. Not plywood. It has a solid alder body with a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets. The guitar is said to have great action due to its well designed neck and adjustable bridge. The SX SJMB-62 CAR as two passive pickups and a Scale length: 34". 64" overall length. String spacing at the bridge is 2 3/8". This bass I feel boasts great classic looks and would look the part in any band. At the time of this post it was selling at an amazing $149.95. Normally with budget guitars you get what you pay for but SX really do make great guitars. I feel the many reviews on the Internet speak for themselves. And as an owner of the SX custom handmade J bass I speak from my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment